Register/Drop Classes using Jaguar Connect
How to Register/Drop Courses on Jaguar Connect
- Login to Jaguar Connect with your ID and Pin
- ID - 9-digit number which starts with a capital K
- Password - Your 6-digit birthday in MMDDYY format
- Select Registration
- Select Add or Drop Classes
- Select a Term and Submit
- If you know the CRN number for your classes, you may enter these at this time and select Submit Changes otherwise, select Class Search.
- Select the Subject. You can also choose to enter a college, course number, time and/or day.
- Enter your information then select Class Search at the bottom. This returns a list of all courses meeting the criteria you entered. Courses you are eligible to register for will have a check box available to you.
- Check the appropriate class, scroll to the bottom and select Register.
- You will be taken back to your schedule to view it with the new class added. If there were any errors or holds, the error/hold would display with your schedule and the course will not be added.
- Repeat steps 5-9 to add additional classes.
- Once you are satisfied with your choices, select Submit Changes located at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
How to Drop Courses on Jaguar Connect
- To Drop classes from your schedule, click the drop down menu beside the course you wish to drop and select Web Drop.
- At the bottom, select Submit Changes and the course will be removed from your schedule.