Please visit: http://events.tamusa.tamus.edu/virtualems to schedule a meeting or event request.
Your USERNAME & LOGIN will be your university credentials
How to submit a Request
- Hover the mouse over “Reservations” and click on “Request”
- Fill in the sections with the information for your event:
- Date: Fill in your desired date(s). Online requests must be made 5 days prior to the event date.
- Time: Fill in the time of your event. DO NOT include setup/teardown time. Event Services will add setup/teardown time based on what is need for your event
- Building: Please select the building that you would like you event to be held in
- Attendance: Indicate how many people will be in attendance for you event. This allows Virtual EMS to filter rooms based on your needs.
- Once you have filled in all of the appropriate fields click “Continue.” A list of available rooms will appear on the right side of the screen.
- You can select a specific room, as you are submitting a room request which will place a hold on the space.
- After you view room availability choose the "details"
tab and fill in all of fields with your event information.
- Event Name:
- Event Type: Meeting, Dinner, Informational Table, Fundraiser, etc.
- Selecting a Group: If you do not have a “group” in the pull down, click on the magnifying glass, and select TAMU-SA FACULTY or TAMU-SA STAFF.
- Adding a Contact:
- 1st Contact: Please enter your first and last name (Titlecase)
- Phone: Enter your TAMU-SA phone number
- Fax: if available
- Email: Enter your TAMU-SA email address
- 2nd Contact: Not Required
- Select any special services: Facilities, Event Services, UPD, etc.
- Once all fields are filled in click “Submit.”
After you submit: Submission of the request does not guarantee a confirmation
Confirmation of your request is based on availability at the time of processing at Event Services. Your request is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from the Special Events Coordinator.
If you do not receive a confirmation within 48 business hours please check to be sure that your submission was not declined due to lack of availability.
Questions? If you have any questions regarding VirtualEMS or need assistance placing a request contact: