San Antonio Pets Alive
The organization's main goal is to get as many animals off the euthanasia list as possible.
San Antonio Pets Alive (SAPA) cannot do this without foster homes. We are in immediate need of new fosters.
Want to save a life? Please pre-adopt or FOSTER one of our kittens today! They all need good homes and a loving family! Can’t keep one? Come in and volunteer! Donations are always welcomed!
In regards to donations, the following are items SAPA is always in need of:
- Fleece or flannel baby blankets (helps to keep our kittens warm!)
- Towels, blankets, bath mats, soft doormats
- Baby wipes (unscented and without alcohol)
- Small plastic food bowls (that have two compartments one for water and the other for food)
- LOTS of Cat toys (preferably toys with strings to tie on cage doors)
- Hand sanitizers, Clorox bleach, Clorox disinfectant wipes
- Multi-cat litter
- Nutrical or Enercal Meal Supplement
- Pet Safe Heated Wellness Pet Pads
- Exam/Surgery Gloves (small or medium)
- Gift certificates to pet supply stores
- Medium, Large and X-Large collapsible (but with no pins) Wire Crates
- College size refrigerator
- Cat/kitten food, plastic spoons
- Cat beds, cats nail clippers, cat scratchers
Please visit the Foster page for
more information on how you can help by temporarily opening up your home to one
of our animals in need.
Please visit the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/sapetsalive to see all of our animals in need of a foster home.
San Antonio Pets Alive is located at 9107 Marbach Rd., San Antonio, Texas, 78245
To subscribe to the RSS feed, click here.